Tabling of proposals ends soon

All Proposals for debate must be submitted here in their relevant sub-category
Forum rules
All proposals must be submitted in the correct sub-category.

All proposals must relate to the given area, and not cover a 'new' area. A proposal about expanding Providence's borders would not be allowed, for example.

Tabling of proposals ends soon

Postby Utari Onzo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 am

Lords, Ladies, Councillors and Delegates,

We are now in week 5 of the deliberations on proposals, and voting will begin next week over a 7 day period. It is advised that if you intend to submit a proposal you do so as soon as possible to get the most out of any critique and feedback from your peers.
Utari Onzo
Site Admin

Re: Tabling of proposals ends soon

Postby Vaari » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Dearest Councillors.
May you live in peace.

Esteemed delegates and observers.
May you live in serenity.

I pray that you all pray for guidance to coming votes. Within this conclave we have see opinions that are very far from righteousness. I, Lord Vaari pray that reason and faith will win. I have never compromised my faith and my loyalty to the Empire, not even when it meant war with CVA, nor I intent to change that.

I hope you all follow the guiding light of the Scriptures and end to the right conclusions.

May God be with you.

Ecumenical Patriarch, Senior Diplomat and Councillor of the Silent Infinity Alliance (AFK)
- Lord Vaari
Vaari

Re: Tabling of proposals ends soon

Postby Vaari » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Addition:

I wish to make this addition so there are no misunderstandings because of this, common language is not my native. I do not threaten CVA with war. There has been a war between Imperial Pharmacy and CVA and that war was what I, Lord Vaari was referring. It is distant past now and has been solved. It is still part of my corporation history and stands a testament of our iron will. Im not proud of it, but no I make apologizes for it.
Vaari

Return to Proposals