[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Conclave of Providence • View topic - Proposal - Protection of Faith act

Proposal - Protection of Faith act

All Proposals related to Operation Deliverance and its scope should be posted here for debate.

Re: Proposal - Protection of Faith act

Postby Vaari » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:07 pm

You cant make martyr of heretic. We have much more support than him.
Vaari

Postby Laurentian Korvush » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:14 pm

My dear Lord Vaari,

I do not share your concern. Obviously I mean his followers no matter what they might call themselves. Should the Equilibrium of Mankind at some point decide to call themselves
the Gurus of Goats they would still be banned as heretics.
I also avoided naming him directly as the Empire itself has thus far neglected to act against him. Probably because of some CONCORD concerns about his status as a capsuleer.
Should you have a better name by which to call this cult in mind, I will accept it.
Younger brother of a minor holder in khanid, history with the order of st tetrimon. exact capacity ist still to be reviewed so i don't mess up stuff.
if you feel I am missinterpreting or am unaware of PF, please contact me OOC so I can correct myself ;)
Laurentian Korvush

Postby JedsZero » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 pm

JedsZero
Principalof the Providence Empyrean Council
JedsZero

Postby Erika Wallker » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:50 am

If anything he be struck from the Book of Records never to be mentioned again. Any Cult he leads should be added to the enemies list.
Amarr Victor!
Erika Wallker

Previous

Return to Operation Deliverance