[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Conclave of Providence • View topic - Proposal - The Establishment of War-Holds

Proposal - The Establishment of War-Holds

All proposals on the Status of Holders should be posted here for debate.

Re: Proposal - The Establishment of War-Holds

Postby JedsZero » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:10 pm

JedsZero
Principalof the Providence Empyrean Council
JedsZero

Postby Jin'taan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Last edited by Jin'taan on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jin'taan

Postby Utari Onzo » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:07 pm

I am agreed with Jin'taan that titles of rank or attempts of 'office' for military commanders is not in the scope of this Conclave. That aside I would like to remind everyone to please try to create new proposal threads if you are offering a 'counter proposal'. Suggestions of amendments are fine, but if your proposal is different enough, or runs counter to the other, that you create a new thread.

In the event we have conflicting proposals when it comes to time for a vote, we can explore options to remedy such a situation, but for now it is important to keep each thread relevant to discussions on the OP.

Outside of that, I'm agreeable to the other titles suggested by Lord Councillor Vaari.
Utari Onzo
Site Admin

Postby Erika Wallker » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

I would support this system as well:

- Magistrate (CVA exec)
- Protector (holder alliance exec)
- Warden (Someone Overseeing several systems)
- Governour ((Obsolete spelling intended ;) )) (someone overseeing one system)
- Sir without additional title (honour granted by Governours or higher to deserving members who have also been given a personal claim in their hold, ofc pending imperial recognition)

No further titels (military) are necessary. I have removed "lord" from the titel to avoid confusion with nobility titels
Amarr Victor!
Erika Wallker

Postby JedsZero » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:46 pm

JedsZero
Principalof the Providence Empyrean Council
JedsZero

Postby Laurentian Korvush » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 pm

I will shortly update these suggestions in my own proposal.
Hopefully with Lord Vaari's blessing.
Younger brother of a minor holder in khanid, history with the order of st tetrimon. exact capacity ist still to be reviewed so i don't mess up stuff.
if you feel I am missinterpreting or am unaware of PF, please contact me OOC so I can correct myself ;)
Laurentian Korvush

Previous

Return to Status of Holders