[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Conclave of Providence • View topic - Proposal - The Establishment of War-Holds

Proposal - The Establishment of War-Holds

All proposals on the Status of Holders should be posted here for debate.

Re: Proposal - The Establishment of War-Holds

Postby [PIE] Laerise » Fri May 27, 2016 11:51 pm

God wills it!
[PIE] Laerise

Postby Laurentian Korvush » Sat May 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Younger brother of a minor holder in khanid, history with the order of st tetrimon. exact capacity ist still to be reviewed so i don't mess up stuff.
if you feel I am missinterpreting or am unaware of PF, please contact me OOC so I can correct myself ;)
Laurentian Korvush

Postby Utari Onzo » Sat May 28, 2016 7:44 pm

I'd like further clarification on the purpose of these Councils, their structure and proposed powers before making any kind of formal request. It'll help with deciding whether these Councils are best suited in a separate Proposal, or in a different section, or potentially something to be vetoed.
Utari Onzo
Site Admin

Postby W Sherman Elric » Sun May 29, 2016 3:58 pm

I have questions:

A: are the titles only binding upon those who hold a specific job? and once they leave said duty they lose the title?

B: What safeguards do we intend to stop the abuse of the system both in the giving of titles and the withholding of titles?

C: Do we need to discuss how this impacts holder alliances? (see example below)

I am from -7- the chances of anyone being granted a formal title is somewhere around zero. The King of the North cares not for titles (not even his) all Furious worries about is keeping his people happy and killing those who violate Providence. While another holder may see titles as way to keep his people happy and joyous and be free with them. The abuse we can see, the neglect will be so much harder.

I submit that yes for the leadership of Providence we can create a good system but I doubt that we could implement a fair and equitable system below that.
W Sherman Elric

Postby Jin'taan » Sun May 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Jin'taan

Postby Carbon Alabel » Sun May 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Carbon Alabel

Postby JedsZero » Sun May 29, 2016 9:53 pm

JedsZero
Principalof the Providence Empyrean Council
JedsZero

Postby rorincutter » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:25 am

I agree with Lord Vaari,
Providence is not a kingdom, we are a lowsec and 0.0 area force, striving to inforce peace and prosperity as well as bring religion to an inherently dangerous and wild area of the universe.
Our goal is to eventually give the area to the empire....

We do not need abstract titles that fly in the face of the Empire.
rorincutter

Postby Laurentian Korvush » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Younger brother of a minor holder in khanid, history with the order of st tetrimon. exact capacity ist still to be reviewed so i don't mess up stuff.
if you feel I am missinterpreting or am unaware of PF, please contact me OOC so I can correct myself ;)
Laurentian Korvush

Postby rorincutter » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:17 pm

I am sorry, but I just do not see the need to call us anything but what we are. We are the proviblock. EQ is head, allince leaders come after that. in each corp there are officers.
Holders are not called holders because they hold a part of space. Holders are the ruling class of nobility in the Amarr Empire.
Most of you don't rule. To be more specific. I am the Holder of the family Cutter. I am adopted of course. Now if we call the area of space that your corp holds as an "war-hold"
then that makes you a manger of such space for the empire... not a Holder.
rorincutter

PreviousNext

Return to Status of Holders