[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Conclave of Providence • View topic - Resignation

Resignation

This is the forum for the Council of Representatives to be able to call Veto on any proposal.
Forum rules
To call a Veto any Councillor may post in the relevant proposal they are vetoing.

The Councillor must then create a thread here, with a vote open. Councillors may debate whether to veto and place a vote. Observers may give advice and information in the debate.

Resignation

Postby W Sherman Elric » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:39 am

My fellow council members it is with a heavy heart that I am stepping down as the council member for -7-. I ask, no implore, you will allow Carbon Alabel to replace me. I have high confidence in his faith and his vision to continue the necessary work of this council.

Thank you all so much I can never repay the opportunity given to me.

W Sherman Elric

Empress Protect
W Sherman Elric

Re: Resignation

Postby JedsZero » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:16 am

I would support a replacement above another vacant council seat, however, I must also satisfy my curiosity and ask... why are you resigning?
JedsZero
Principalof the Providence Empyrean Council
JedsZero

Postby Utari Onzo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:36 pm

If we do not get further word soon, I recommend by midnight Thursday Yulai (eve) time, we proceed with a replacement. As a Holder Alliance, -7- deserves Council representation. It is a shame that the present Councillor feels, for whatever reason, that he must resign, but I believe we can continue to progress with the Conclave.
Utari Onzo
Site Admin

Postby Erika Wallker » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Amarr Victor!
Erika Wallker

Postby JedsZero » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:57 pm

W Sherman Elric has contacted me privately and shared with me the reasons for his resignation, I understand said reasons and although it saddens me to see a fellow councilor resign I have no choice but to support him in his decision.

As has been pointed out by others though, it will not halt the progress of this conclave and although it may take a day or two for a new council members to read up on the progress so far I believe it is our duty to not leave any more council seats empty. If -7- leadership endorses his appointment, I would like to see Carbon Alabel take over the council seat for -7- as per W Sherman Elric's request.
JedsZero
JedsZero

Postby Utari Onzo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Utari Onzo
Site Admin

Postby Vaari » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:04 pm

W Sherman is pure unfaithful. I do not shed single tear of his resignation. I hope new councilor sees more reason.
Vaari

Postby Erika Wallker » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Amarr Victor!
Erika Wallker

Postby JedsZero » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:28 pm

JedsZero
JedsZero

Postby Utari Onzo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:40 pm