Draft document of the Conclave of Providence

This is where all Proposals for voting upon will be posted.

Draft document of the Conclave of Providence

Postby Utari Onzo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Councillors, Delegates and Observers. Following the voting stage of this Conclave, I have collated a draft document to submit to the Magistrate. I have used the Declaration on Operation Deliverance as the foreword, as I feel there are no more suitable words to open with then those presented. I have attempted to collate the recommendations together in a logical pattern (faith, slavery, titles and administration related proposals) where possible. Subject to final approval by the Magistrate, this document is nearly ready for general release, however if there are those of you more talented in the creation of official documentation for public consumption (i.e you can make something a little less boring, and prettier, then this half blooded Civire) I am sure all of us would be pleased to hear of it.

For now, you may all relax for a short while and contemplate our place in God's plans as we move forward into a new era, with a new Empress.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k2W ... sp=sharing
Utari Onzo
Site Admin

Re: Draft document of the Conclave of Providence

Postby JedsZero » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Apologies for not replying to this sooner, it has been a busy few weeks for me. I had reviewed this before my duties called me away from the Conclave, and I fully support the final document. Since no one else has commented, I would suggest submitting this to the Magistrate at the earliest convenience.
JedsZero
Principalof the Providence Empyrean Council
JedsZero

Return to Voting